Robin Sol’s Mindfulness-based Training is based primarily on the content in her book, The Charisma Code. We custom create a training program to fit your organization’s needs. Trainings can last anywhere from a half-day program to a 3-day residential retreat. You choose. Contact Robin Sol for a free consultation.
Global Communication Training
Read more… –
Specifically created with the millennial work force in mind.
Would you like to see an increase in your employees’ passion, drive, critical-thinking, creativity, charismatic communication, confidence, collaborative & inclusion mindsets, courage, service, open-mindedness, open-heartedness, engagement & purpose while reducing conflict, depression, complacency, drama and gossip? The Global Communication Training 1 and 3-day intensives are designed with these outcomes in mind. Through professional presentations, activities and simulations that speak to encourage the leader in each employee, Robin Sol and her team of experienced presenters ask more questions than they give answers…The GCT program is a participatory experience of collaboration, innovation and fun! (yes, that.) Boost your company morale and you will change your company culture. Change your company culture and you will change your brand. The Global Communication Training for Corporations will help turn your company into a charismatic brand by enhancing internal and external company communication. This training is especially beneficial to companies with diverse teams and global accounts.
Read more… –
Would you like to see an increase in your students’ passion, drive, critical-thinking, creativity, charismatic communication, confidence, collaborative & inclusion mindsets, courage, open-mindedness, open-heartedness, engagement & purpose while reducing conflict, depression, complacency, drama and gossip? The Global Communication Training 1 and 3-day intensives are designed with these outcomes in mind. Through professional presentations, activities and simulations that speak to encourage the emerging leader in each student, Robin Sol and her team of experienced presenters ask more questions than they give answers… This program develops charismatic connection skills through active engagement, preparing students to create successful international relationships in the 21st Century’s hyper-connected world. GCT is an invaluable program for emerging global leaders, packed with strategies that are particularly useful to Business, Communications and Global Studies students.
Ideally, incoming students have gotten “on the same page” over the summer with The Charisma Code as required reading. Robin Sol and her team will then come to your campus to engage your students on a 1 or 3-day deepening with themselves, each other, and the reality that they each have an important role to play in changing the world. The content in the 1 and 3-day courses will be similar, offering an interactive, community-building experience aimed at giving students the skills to connect with anyone, anywhere using charisma’s language beyond words.
Students are taught and practice a model of Listening, Engaging and then Leading. The Charisma Code’s Global Communication Tools replace the belief that says, “I need to show off to prove my value to you” with the belief that says, “I am valuable and you are valuable by default—I’d like to experience who you are and what it is you have to say so we can discover what great things we might create together!”
The Global Communication Tools program design is built around a variety of learning modalities including:
- Pairs, small-and whole-group processes
- Reflective writing
- Guided sensory journeys
- Biology-inspired modules that encourage students’ critical thinking and mimicking skills by asking “What Would Nature Do?” as a means of problem solving.
Group music making activities (Boomwhackers or the Balinese Kecak) that demonstrate how everyone has an important part to play in humanity’s ‘super-organism’ orchestra.
- Mind-body challenges (Ordeals) similar to rope course activities.
- Video presentations to model and discuss some of the world’s Charismatic Greats such as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Oprah, Malala, The Dalali Lama, Einstein, Lady Gaga, Nelson Mandela Marilyn Monroe, Stephen Colbert and Steve Jobs. Students will discover their primary Charisma Type and learn how they can build a dynamic communication and inclusion mindset by exercising their ability to express other Charisma Types.
- Use of powerful props to anchor content
- Robin Sol and her team customize each training to fit time requirements and University goals.
For Refugees and Immigrants::
Read more… –
When immigrants come to America, they are faced with a surplus of challenges to integrating with the practices of their new home. Cultural and language hurtles are some of the biggest of these challenges. Robin Sol’s Global Communication Training is designed to teach charisma’s language beyond words as a means of encouraging the non-verbal communication strengths immigrants already bring with them to America. Robin Sol’s GCT training helps foster the following benefits in refugee and immigrant communities:
- Participants identify unique gifts that they can bring to America
- Increase confidence when communicating with a foreign culture
- Learn successful job-interview tools
- Become inspired to continue their courageous choice for a new life
- Use charisma’s ability to connect with anyone, anywhere
For Prisoners and Ex-Offenders:
Read more… –
Watch Robin Sol work with ex-offenders:
Robin Sol’s commitment to offering rehabilitation in the prison system as a necessary element to lowering recidivism rates compels her to offer her charisma trainings both inside and outside prison walls. With a focus on helping offenders and ex-offenders know their value, show their value and see others’ value, Robin Sol helps:
- Increase confidence
- Bolster morale
- Provide tangible tools for successful job interviews
- Foster the ability to connect with anyone, anywhere
- Dream big, act tall!